TF1 Yamaha – Mixing Desk
Compact, portable, and even rack mountable, the TF1 offers impressive capability and versatility for smaller systems.
In developing the TF series Yamaha engineers built from their existing base of acclaimed high-end mixer interfaces, adding intuitive control in an interface optimized for the type of touch panel control that has become a familiar feature in a wide range of applications. Allowing most operations to be carried out via the touch panel alone, the innovative TF series interface will quickly become second nature to a broad spectrum of users. Whether you have experience with Yamaha digital consoles, work with other digital consoles, operate analog consoles, or have never operated a mixer before, TF consoles will lead you to the desired results quickly and effortlessly through a smooth, efficient workflow. The availability of physical controls surrounding the touch panel further enhances control versatility and precision.
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 8 Effects and 10 GEQ
1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card